Tuesday, October 05, 2004

MEDIA GAGA OVER VP DEBATE, BLOGGERS

Tonight's the night of the big VP debate between Dick Cheney and John Edwards and that meant we got to see a host of highlights of past VP debates featuring "hatchet man" Bob Dole, "don't patronize me!" Geraldine Ferraro, and "you're no Jack Kennedy" Dan Quayle. You know, I don't think a Republican has ever won any of these VP debates either, according to the press. I guess the only people allowed to win these debates are Democrats. The only Republican ever to do well in any of these debates was Reagan. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" "I will not exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

In other news: the network news anchors have decided to gang up to help save Dan Rather and are blasting away at all the bloggers.

No comments: